Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a success !!!

Thank you so much for everyones help with the Knight to Remember!
I have seriously had so many emails thanking me for putting together that night.

I coudn't have done it without the hard work and effort the kids put into their learning.
Their high energy and willingness to participate made the night a complete success.

If you click on the link to the right that says- PICS of the Knight to Remember there are about forty pictures that I captured. I only wish I would have taken more.

The password is springcreek if you want any of the pictures. I suggest just right clicking on the pictures you want and saving to your computer or email for free. . . :)

Thanks again for all of you wonderful parents at home who helped! I look forward to doing this project again next year.

No comments: