Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Egyptian Religion- How they dressed for Sam

Please read page 90 in our world text book. 

Monothesitc:- belief in one god

Polythestic- belief in many gods


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUC2F0hf5Mc

We made a Venn Diagram comparing/contrasting the religions Christianity and Ancient Egyptian.

Christianity
one god
Bible
human son
younger than Egyptian

Egyptian
many gods
Book of the Dead
1/2 human 1/2 animal
older than christianity

Same
After life
coming back from the dead
devoted people, controlled behavior
jealous brother killed brother
hid baby in the marshes


Religion even influenced how they dressed, wore make-up, and used perfume. Everything in their lives was influenced by religion.

Perfume creation

http://videos.howstuffworks.com/science-channel/29225-what-the-ancients-knew-egyptian-perfume-video.htm

9 comments:

Brooke Lewis 1 said...

ms.nanna I got on level 3 on global cordinates!

max said...

I did goegh

max said...

I did 100% on goeghy

wyattsharpes 6hour said...

I goehpy 100%

max said...

I did 100% on globle corwerdets.

Brooke Lewis1hour said...

ms.nanna I got 250,000 on who wants to be a millionare!

Andrew Payne said...

Hi Mrs. Nana, I got %100 on the geography game. Andrew Payne

andrew payne said...

Hi Mrs. Arave I got 11/11 in 19sec.in the world region part of practice geography

Andrew Payne said...

Hi Mrs. Arave I got 1,000,000 dollars on Who wants to be a millionaire. Andrew Payne. And I got 11/11 in 19sec. in the world part of practice geography.