Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Egyptian Structures and the Pyramid Builder

Pyramids were built from the Predynastic period through the Middle Kingdom,. The "Houses of Eternity" were designed to keep the body of the Pharaoh safe so his spirit could male the journey to the afterlife. The workforce was made up of farmers, balers, butchers, toolmakers, and other, all directed by the scribe. These workmen were not slaves. They worked for the Pharaoh during the flooding of the Nile instead of paying taxes or serving in the military.

  



8 comments:

Cailee Curtis said...

Mrs. Nanna,
I love pyramid biulder. I finished in 30 min.

Nicole Price said...

I DID THE TOMB ADVENTURE

Ivan Torres said...

Hi Mrs.Nanna its me Ivan I wanted to tell you I just completed Tomb Adventurer I really liked it I got all the questions right at the end.

Emmalee Smedley said...

Mrs. Nanna! I did the tomb buider while at home. I was surprised that I actually got all of the answers right along the way!:)

Dallen DeWaal said...

I can't do the pyramid builder!!!!! Help?

Dallen DeWaal said...

I can't do the pyramid builder!!!!!!
Please, help me!

Emmalee Smedley said...

Mrs. Nanna! after doing the pyramid builder about 20 times, I finally got it after the 2nd try today:)

Wyatt Simper said...

I love the piramid builder I finished it in less than 4 min!
It was relly easy!