Thursday, December 16, 2010

Map is Due Tomorrow- Monsters!

Please make sure that your map is ready to hand in on Friday! We will be grading it in class!

We will be learning about Monsters and the Battle of Marathon.

1. Hydra- poison snake, has 9 heads- heads grow back when you cut them off
2. Minotaur- head of a bull, body of a man- King Minos of Crete- Maze
3. Cyclopes- one eye in forehead- Odysseus- makes lightning bolts for Zues
4. Medusa- hair of snakes, Athena made her ugly, turns you to stone if you look at her
5. Cerberus- guard dog of Hades, has 3 heads

2 comments:

sierra kim neuenschwander said...

Miss. Nanna i played global cordanants and got to level 11 I dont remember the exact score though


6th hour
sierra kim neuenschwander

Camille Madsen said...

I have always wanted to know when to sign up for current events and I am not sure when to do it. I am going to sign up for one on 12/17 and also do one on Monday if I can.