Friday, March 2, 2012

Presentation Check List


Teacher Name: Ms. Nanna

Student Name:_____________________________ 
Group Name: ___________________________
Date: _________________
Project: Exploring Multi-Media

Top of Form




Appearance

The words on the slides are spelled correctly.


The background does not compete with the text or graphics.



The colors and patterns on my slides look good together.



The transitions do not distract or bore the user.

      Everything is in my own words and I did not plagiarize.






Media Use

I used video clips in my presentation. (hyperlinks)



I used photographs in my presentation.



I used art and effects in my presentation.



The media I chose is related to the content of the presentation.



The media I chose adds to the user's understanding of the presentation.



My media does not distract the user.






Organization

I made an outline, storyboard, timeline to organize our thoughts and ideas.



My presentation was a clear explanation of my explorer.



I organized my thoughts and ideas in a meaningful way.



My organization was easy for others to follow.



I included a meaningful title slide.



I included a conclusion slide.









Preparation

I planned my time wisely to assure access to needed materials.



I thought about questions I needed to answer in my presentation.



I thought about things I wanted to find for my presentation.



I used feedback from others to refine my topic, subtopic, and details.





I used all 10 days to their fullest potential. I kept busy in class at all times.

I know all the names of the people in my group and they all have an important role to play in our presentation.






Resources

I used a variety of resources.



I used resources that showed different perspectives.



I used resources that were reliable and credible.



I used electronic resources (Internet...)



I used print resources (textbooks, books, magazines, newspapers).


No comments: